Accessibility Basics in Canvas
Accessibility introduces basic concepts, approaches, strategies, and resources with regard to the creation, design, and delivery of Canvas courses that are accessible to all students, including those with disabilities. We will explore the Rich Content Editor tools and learn how to create accessible content with alt text, color contrast, meaningful links, and closed captioning. NOTE: This is offered through Canvas Training Services. To register for this session, you must sign up through the Training Portal in Canvas.
- Log-in to Canvas. Click the Help button in the left hand menu. Then click Training Services Portal.
- Click Authorize to connect your account.
- Click in the search bar and type Accessibility to locate the session.
- Click on View Sessions. Select the session of your choice and click Register.
- You will receive an email with a calendar invite and link to join the session.