Canvas Course Design Considerations
Course Design Considerations highlights the best practices in Canvas for creating student-centered course spaces that can be easily navigated from a browser or a mobile device. We’ll discuss strategies such as chunking content into smaller bursts of learning, best practices for building native content and provide participants with tips for leveraging enhanced tool sets in Canvas. SpeedGrader. NOTE: This is offered through Canvas Training Services. To register for this session, you must sign up through the Training Portal in Canvas.
- Log-in to Canvas. Click the Help button in the left hand menu. Then click Training Services Portal.
- Click Authorize to connect your account.
- Click in the search bar and type Course Design to locate the session.
- Click on View Sessions. Select the session of your choice and click Register.
- You will receive an email with a calendar invite and link to join the session.