Canvas Quiz Basics
Quiz Basics will prepare participants to use the quizzing tool in Canvas. Participants will learn how to customize quiz settings and differentiate assessment windows to students. A variety of quiz question types will be explored, and participants will have the opportunity to view example quizzes and use cases. NOTE: This is offered through Canvas Training Services. To register for this session, you must sign up through the Training Portal in Canvas.
- Log-in to Canvas. Click the Help button in the left hand menu. Then click Training Services Portal.
- Click Authorize to connect your account.
- Click in the search bar and type Quiz Basics to locate the session.
- Click on View Sessions. Select the session of your choice and click Register.
- You will receive an email with a calendar invite and link to join the session.