Course Communication Tools in Canvas
Student and Teacher communication is the backbone of effective classrooms. Numerous Canvas tools facilitate student dialogue for content analysis. Some of the specific tools highlighted in this Communication and Tools session are Calendar, Announcements, Discussions, and Chat. Trainers will share tools and strategies that can stimulate classroom debate, allow for brainstorming, and incorporate real-world content. NOTE: This is offered through Canvas Training Services. To register for this session, you must sign up through the Training Portal in Canvas.
- Log-in to Canvas. Click the Help button in the left hand menu. Then click Training Services Portal.
- Click Authorize to connect your account.
- Click in the search bar and type Course Communication to locate the session.
- Click on View Sessions. Select the session of your choice and click Register.
- You will receive an email with a calendar invite and link to join the session.