Leveraging Modules in Canvas
Leveraging Modules teaches participants how to create a flow within a course by organizing and structuring content with the Modules tool. Participants will explore how to create and manage content modules, leverage progress monitoring capabilities, and scaffold student access to course content. NOTE: This is offered through Canvas Training Services. To register for this session, you must sign up through the Training Portal in Canvas.
- Log-in to Canvas. Click the Help button in the left hand menu. Then click Training Services Portal.
- Click Authorize to connect your account.
- Click in the search bar and type Leveraging Modules to locate the session.
- Click on View Sessions. Select the session of your choice and click Register.
- You will receive an email with a calendar invite and link to join the session.