Content Pages in Canvas
Pages serve as a media rich content delivery tool inside a Canvas course. During this session, participants will see examples of pages appropriate for different grade levels and content types. Participants will also explore resources to help them create engaging and dynamic pages which will engage students and drive student learning. In addition, participants will be shown how to embed valuable third-party tools to reduce distractions and focus learning inside Canvas. NOTE: This is offered through Canvas Training Services. To register for this session, you must sign up through the Training Portal in Canvas.
- Log-in to Canvas. Click the Help button in the left hand menu. Then click Training Services Portal.
- Click Authorize to connect your account.
- Click in the search bar and type Content Pages to locate the session.
- Click on View Sessions. Select the session of your choice and click Register.
- You will receive an email with a calendar invite and link to join the session.